Sunday, August 1, 2010

Amazing!!!




So while I was in Colorado, Able Planet provided me with some insane opportunities. From Moto races to pike's peak Rally Races, but I have to say the most fun thing I did while I was there would have to be White Water Rafting. Michael Semcken (from Able Planet) and I broke off for a couple days from the city in Denver, cruised up to Breckenridge for a night, and set plans for Rafting the next morning. To make a long story short, I had one of the best times of my life, as far as I have ever been from the nearest Ocean.ha It was unbelievable, just how raw and natural it was riding down this river that looked like it basically carved its way through the massive mountains over thousands of years. It was pretty insane, check out some of the shots from the journey. I know I have the same face in every photo, but I was way too excited to even think about posing for the camera.haha