Thursday, August 19, 2010

ASR!!!!


So the ASR trade show was this past weekend in San Diego. I cruised down there all weekend with Jeff Weatherall and one of my friends from back home who wanted to experience the "surf show" first hand. I had a blast the whole weekend with long days at the show making contacts, and long nights of hanging with fellow athletes and friends. Alpinestars had a major booth that seemed to be busy throughout the event. They had a highlight reel of there athletes playing continuously which had several sections of myself on there, mixed in with some of the top pros from Motocross, BMX, Wakeboarding, Formula 1, etc... I will try to get the footage from the reel uploaded as soon as I get the chance, until then I only have one photo from the show of me posing by a pic of myself on the Astars booth.
photo credit: Becky Mendoza