Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Good Way to start off the new year

I received a call today from the CEO of Able Planet, they are a high end noise canceling headphone company. They were looking for a surfer to represent their company and to keep a short story short, I am there new man. I am super excited to be working with such a great company. I have not had the opportunity to test there product but after checking out there website and reading the testimonials, they seem undeniable. I will be flying out tomorrow to attend the CES (consumer electronic show) in Vegas to meet with everyone from the company and be on hand to sign autographs. I will keep you updated, this show is the largest electronic show in the world, and is supposed to be something straight out of the future.......

If you get the chance, check out Able's product online here http://ableplanet.com/