Thursday, January 21, 2010

Off to Brazil...

Getting ready to head out in a couple of days to Brazil.....Normally Brazil isn't a destination that I am thrilled to be setting off for, but lucky for me, this event is going to be held on a little island paradise off the coast, called Fernando De Noronha. This place is absolutely amazing, the best Acai bowls in the world, killer surf, good vibes, and beautiful scenery. Check out some of the photos from my past trips over there.

The other contest venue looks cool too, I haven't been there before, but I have been trying to get pumped by watching clips of the wave on youtube, and just checking out the photos online. I am also siked, because I am heading down there with two of my other friends from Florida, Eric Geiselman and Sterling Spencer. Should be a good time!! Stay posted and I will keep you updated on the trip.